Sunday, February 28, 2010

My favorite things...

We are ready for spring here!! We have had two really nice days here in Reeltown. I just thought I would post some pics of our fun time outside. Michael bought a new tiller. We spent hours on Friday night purchasing it, then a couple of hours picking it up on Sat. However, Sat we went and picked up Zaxby's then went to Hickory Dickory Park to eat and play on the way home. Fun Fun times. Here are some pics from our Saturday.

Tilling the earth, what a manly thing to do. Although I did operate this awesome front tine tiller as well and it wasn't so hard. I'm so ready to plant some broccoli and cabbage :)
Poppa came by to test drive the tiller too.
And our beautiful Grammy coming to play with the boys for a bit. It was quite windy though.

Just a swinging. He said "I can do it all by myself, I don't need any help"


The trampoline!! We love it!!

Sliding!

Look at that smile.

Peek a boo, they were hiding from me in the playhouse. Look at those cute little faces. My oh my how quickly they have grown. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being their mom!! Thank you God for such precious angels!

No comments: