Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love Jesus!
2. I love my family. I have two wonderful boys and the best husband in the world. Sorry ladies, he’s taken there are no more like him.
3. I love Alabama football!! I used to have a crush on Sam Collins he was number 7 and Michael likes to pick on me about that to this day.
4. I sometimes drink from my children’s water bottles. If I can’t find mine, yes I use theirs.
5. I eat my children’s leftovers, only if I’m sure they didn’t chew it then spit it out or anything gross like that. This is a problem for me, I am trying to watch my weight and it is hard to push their food away!!!
6. I have a 16 by 20 oil painting of Dylan in a box on the floor behind the chair in the living room. I keep forgetting to take it to get framed.
7. I graduated from Alabama and Auburn, Alabama was WAY better. Auburn was free so why not go.
8. My husband and I dated for 1 month got engaged and got married after 6 more months. When you know you just know.
9. I love light Catalina dressing for my salads. I love Ranch, but light Catalina has less calories.
10. I am a chocaholic!! I just can’t resist chocolate. I don’t know why but once I think about it, I just have to have it!!
11. I used to listen to Keith Sweat. (Twisted and Nobody were my favs, scary right.)
12. I am more thankful every day for what great parents I have. They really taught me and my sisters great morals and the value of family!
13. I would go broke giving money for a cure for pediatric cancer but I have to take care of my family first.
14. I talk to my sisters daily. I wish we all lived closer but 2.5 hours is the farthest that we are apart way better than it used to be.
15. I collect Longaberger baskets and Arthur Court elephants. Very expensive, but I like them.
16. I have dark paneling in my house that I would love to paint! I want a lighter color!
17. I HATE our living room carpet. I would rather have bare concrete!
18. I like to watch TLC and HGTV.
19. I like cake icing! I could eat a whole bucket OOOOOH and Krispy Kreme doughnuts Tiffany and I used to go to Krispy Kreme in the middle of the night and get a whole dozen when the hot now light was on. We would eat the whole dozen.
20. I don’t really like water but I am making myself drink it. I really love diet Sunkist but it has too much sodium.
21. I never get my hair cut, I color it from a box and get it trimmed every once in a while, but I am not a consistent style keeper. I just can’t spend that money on myself on a regular basis. I would rather spend our money on my boys. So often times you will see my hair in a ponytail.
22. I don’t think I have one pair of name brand ANYTHING! If you can’t buy it at wal-mart I probably don’t need it! I take that back I do have New Balance tennis shoes but I run that’s a necessity!
23. I shave my big toe!
24. I like Carrie Underwood’s Before He Cheats and Country Boy by Alan Jackson. Dalton and I like to turn them up really loud and dance to them in the car. We do the same thing to Toby Mac and Nicole Mullen.
25. I owe everything I am blessed with to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I am trying each day to tell Him how much I appreciate my blessings!

No comments: