Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ROLL TIDE!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO TYPE THAT YESTERDAY! THE GAME WAS AWESOME!! NOT ONLY DID WE WIN, WE SHUT THEM OUT!! BAMA'S BACK! I'M READY FOR FLORIDA ON SATURDAY. ALL THE AUBURN FANS ARE PRAYING FOR OUR DEFEAT, BUT YOU KNOW I THINK THEY SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO A BOWL GAME! ENOUGH OF THAT I'LL MOVE ON!

We had a great day yesterday. It was so cold, but we played inside and had a great time. Dylan used the potty several times. He wore his "unnerwear". Everytime he tee teed I had to clean the floor, he's new at it so he forgets that he has to aim in the potty. All of you parents of boys understand. If you have daughters, bless you!

My Uncle Gerald is retiring from a long fruitful career in education. His reception is on the 9th at 2 in Grove Hill, Alabama. I wish that we could go. However, I have to work. Congratulations Uncle Gerald, I know Aunt Joann is ready for you to join her in retirement.

I wanted to leave you with a couple of pics of the boys from Aubrey and Jamie's visit.
Here is another of Dylan eating. He loves getting his picture made, he always smiles and says cheese. Such a cutie!

This is Dalton upside down on the couch. He is a flipper, he likes being upside down better than right side up!
They keep me going, I'm usually always tired, but I burn lots of calories keeping up with them. Y'all have a good day, count all of your blessings and it will be awesome!

No comments: