Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where has the time gone??

Well, sorry it’s been so long. I said before that we were busy, but now I should be able to do better. We just got a new computer and I can download all my photos to a disc and to the computer. We’ll see how well this works.

We have been to visit our friends and we’ve had friends visit us. We’ve been to the beach and to both of my sisters homes. We have stayed on the road to the zoo, movies, Pump It Up, the pool and library. There are lots of pictures to upload so I will try to do so tonight. Hopefully I will get most of them up just to give you a glimpse into our summer. It’s been a blast, but it’s almost over. Our baby is about to be a kindergartner. I am thrilled and sad at the same time. Emotions are absolutely crazy!

There is still a lot to accomplish in this last month of the summer. I still have a list of things I want to o with my boys including a long week of Vacation Bible School. Why is vacation even in that title, it’s not a vacation at all, it’s a lot of hard work. I hope we can get it all done. Sisters, don’t worry about our nap habits. It seems the only day we have time to do that now is on Sunday afternoon.

No comments: