Wednesday, July 1, 2009


This is how we went to story time today at the library. We actually missed story time thank goodness. I told Dalt to pick out his own clothes and get dressed, This is what he came out of his room with. I now know what my mom meant when she said, "you wore that because it wasn't worth the fight" Amen to that. I would rather fight the sass mouth than the weird clothes. What is he doing with that hat anyway, Dad? And that shirt is a hand me down that he loves, why do I still have jogging pants in his drawer is the big question. Oh well maybe next time he'll match and be in season. The strange thing is that people complimented that hat and the pants at the library. Too funny. The other two pics are from our friends house a few weeks ago. What a blast we had.






No comments: