Tuesday, April 28, 2009

REVIVAL!!

Revival has started at our church this week. We meet at 7 there are only 2 days left. Len Turner is bringing the messages. He preached Sunday morning and night and last night. He does a good job. The music is great!

The biggest update I have is that Michael has been given a job on first shift. Praise the Lord. Literally, I have been praying that God work this out for him and this is our answered prayer. Second shift seems to just take away all of his energy! Thank you Lord for answered prayers.

As for the boys, they are great! We are busy this week with revival. We have to play outside, get baths and eat dinner all before church. After church we come in and read then go straight to bed.
We went to see Monsters v. Aliens on Saturday night. It was fun...the best part was seeing the boys in the 3D glasses. They are too cute. I'll have to get a photo and post it.

There are always a million funny things they do in a day they are such fun kids. I'm so thankful that God has allowed me to be their mom. I hope they end up being thankful for such a mean mom as I. Y'all have a great day!

No comments: