Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

A high school friend of mine found out that her baby has an inoperable brain tumor. We know that our God is awesome and all powerful. Please lift up Ella Norris is your prayers she just turned one in August. My friend is Tamara and as a mother I know her mind is racing and her heart is broken. Please pray! Please pass this prayer request on to as many people as you know. They are in Birmingham today waiting to hear from another doctor. I'll update if she updates me.

2 comments:

Clair said...

Hi! I talked to Tina. She said that the Dr. had a little ray of hope today. Ella can have chemo. She will go once a week for 10- 18 weeks. They will do a minor surgery (procedure) to put a port in to get the medicine to the tumore. We all need to continue to pray and ask God for a miracle.

Tonja H. said...

Will pray... Be sure to suggest Carepages.com (my favorite) or Caringbridge.com to your friend...they can be a wonderful source of support at this time, as well as a place to keep family, friends and prayer warriors updated.

Hugs,
Tonja