Tonja Hetrick, http://acrackedvessel.blogspot.com/, has tagged me to share ten things with all of you that I'm not afraid to admit so here goes.
The rules are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog
3) Write 10 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leavea comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry has been posted
1. I love Jesus! I am so thankful that He has given me the gift of eternal life.
2. My favorite foods are chocolate, baked potatoes, and tomato soup. I could live off of these things.
3. All four seasons are my favorite! I love the change of the weather that comes with each season.
4.My favorite holidays are Christmas and Thanksgiving. I love the cool crisp weather and the snuggling up with my family!!
5. I wish I could be a stay home mom!! I would love to be able to be a full time homemaker. I miss my boys so much when I'm at work.
6. I am married to the most wonderful, loving, caring man in the world. He is an awesome provider for our family.
7. My first car was a 1978 Cutlas Supreme Oldsmobile. It was white with a green top that my daddy bought from my uncle. It was large and would carry me and all my friends. It was a year older than me. The reverse went out and I parked on a hill, my friend and a worker at the daycare I was at helped push it up the hill with huge clouds of black smoke pouring out the back of it.
8. I graduated from the University of Alabama with my bachelors and Auburn University with my masters. But I bleed crimson and white! Roll Tide Roll!!
9. I once failed 2 courses at Alabama. One was Math (go figure) and one was a Biology lab. Did you know you do actually have to attend those things??
10. If I had a million dollars I would take care of my family and make a huge donation to research for Pediatric Cancer!
http://therosskilpatricks.blogspot.com/ I couldn't follow all the rules, I only know 5 bloggers. Sorry. I did my best.
3 years ago