Monday, October 20, 2008

Long Time No Type!

Hey Everyone! Well, the first, second and third soccer games have gone well. Dalton has gone from doing flips on the field and being way distracted to no flips and only mildly distracted. He's four and this is his first team sport so he's doing okay! Last week was fall break from school and I loved every second of being home with my boys. I have no doubt in my mind that God has called me to be a mother. I love my children and not only that but I like them as well. That's out of the ordinary these days. We're rocking and rolling on Bible verses and Books of the Bible we're all the way to Ezekiel and we know about 26 verses. Praise God from whom all Blessings flow. We also attended a Stephens family reunion. It was awesome. All of the brothers were there. The 3 that won championships at Alabama and the one who played at Auburn were all side by side for the first time in a while. There are photos that I will attach. It was very nostalgic to watch my children play like I did when I was little. I love my family and am proud that we are so close despite the miles between us all. I think my grandparents would be proud too. There is alot more to update I'll post as I remember. I am going to try to get the pics up too.

No comments: