Monday, October 19, 2009

Funnies

On my way to take Dylan to daycare this morning we stopped by our favorite gas station for breakfast. If you live in Tallassee you know that the gas stations here have great food. REALLY! Anyway I heard a lady come in asking for a job, the lady behind the counter said "No I'm sorry"

Woman looking for a job: Well I just don't know what we're going to do, I have been demoted.
They say that I act like I know what I'm doing and then sometimes I don't know what I'm doing. I had to go in this morning and show the new guy what to do.

Woman behind the counter: Oh no that's awful. I know that was hard to do and you hated that.

Woman looking for job: It was really hard, I've been crying all weekend, if it wasn't for my
lexipro I don't know what I would do.

TRUE STORY!! I really did overhear this conversation as well as everyone else in the store. Helloooooo can you say she won't be getting a job anytime soon. She told this place of employment that her last place of employment said sometimes she knew what to do and sometimes she didn't and that she has to take lexipro! Oh my!

Second funny: Dylan didn't want to go to school this morning after our nice week together. He was very upset and told Dalton that he was sick. Then he said that he didn't want to go because he didn't like his teacher. Dalton asked why he didn't like her and Dylan said that his teacher kicks him. Dalton said maybe she's just playing with you and kicking you easily?? (uh no! I said no Dalton we don't play with people by kicking them but I'm sure that she's not kicking him at all) Dylan yes she does. I said where does she kick you? His reply "in the face"
Okay okay notice he didn't say she yells, or pops his hand, both of these would be believeable. Nope his teacher kicks him in the face. Oh Dylan thankfully you don't have the art of lying down yet. Funny funny boy!

No comments: