Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Weekend and Memorial Day


This weekend was GREAT. It just went by too fast. I miss my boys so much today. It has been so nice spending 3 days with all of my boys (husband included).
Friday we had Kindergarten graduation at Reeltown. My nephew graduated. I can't believe he's old enough to graduate, time sure does fly. I remember visiting him in the hospital when he was born. Time flies too fast.

Saturday we started by going to the doctor for another ear infection....Dylan this time. It hasn't cleared up from last time. We've had one after the other. I'm scheduling a consult with our ENT.
Anyway, we have ANOTHER right ear infection. Saturday afternoon was good and relaxing. Sunday we had church and slip and slide in the afternoon. Monday we had the in laws over for dinner. Michael had to go back to work Monday but we enjoyed our dinner with Nana and PawPaw. We also discovered that we have 2 chipmunks that love our house. As long as they don't come inside they're cute.

My 5 year old Nephew, Gabe, at our last tee ball game.

No comments: