Thursday, December 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a day late)

Yesterday was my mother in laws birthday so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NANA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I really hope it was great. She is officially 29. Love you!

Last night was church. It was a busy day. We came straight home and Dalton requested sausage, waffles, and omelets for dinner. So I went to cooking. We only had an hour and a half til church so we were super rushed. Both boys stood in the kitchen and helped. I love that, I love doing everything together. I like that they like to do things with me. I realize how blessed I am that I get two fairly easy children so that I can do things like this with them. Our church was great last night. We have our church cantata on Sunday so it was our last big practice. Then we had mission friends. Dalton and Dylan stayed in the nursery since my mom was helping keep it last night. They played with pretend food.

We got home and had to get on PJ's read books and get straight to sleep. We had such a late night Tuesday that I'm sure school would be rough today without a good nights rest! Tonights our band concert at 7, maybe we can come for a bit. The boys might tolerate it for a while. We'll see.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: